Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Faraday Institute Summer Course 2011

Last month I received a privilege from God to go to Cambridge, England. I was attending the Faraday Institute's summer course no. 6 there. How can I get a seat on the course?

When I do a research for my master thesis related to "Evolution" and "Charles Darwin", I found an interested website of Faraday Institute for Science and Religion. There we can find abundant materials such as articles, audio files, and even videos related to Science and Religion topic. Then I found the opportunity of this summer course and its bursaries.

After I contacted two of my Professors here in Korea and one of my previous Professor in Indonesia, they wrote down recommendation letters I needed for the bursaries.

Click here to see some pictures when I was going there.

Most presentations can be seen or downloaded from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment